now browsing by tag
Philippians 4:8-9; Philippians 2:5; Proverbs 17:22
- Two identical balloons tied to string. One is filled with air and one if filled with helium. If you want to you can draw a smiley face on the back of the one with helium and a sad face on the other one, but that is not necessary.
(Hold the string close to the balloon to they both look the same as they are resting on your hand.)
Does anyone know what I am holding in my hand? Yes! I have a couple of balloons. These both look the same, but you will find that they are actually very different.
In Philippians 2:14 it says that we should do everything without grumbling and complaining. Do you ever complain about anything? Maybe you don’t like working hard? Maybe you don’t like a certain kind of food? Maybe you complain about the weather? God doesn’t want us to do this.
When we grumble and complain it actually drags us down. In Proverbs 17:22 it says that a merry heart is good like a medicine. When we are positive and have an uplifting attitude it build us up. This kind of attitude pleases God.
So many people always walk around with a bad attitude. Sometimes you can’t even tell, but deep inside their attitude is bad. How is your attitude? Is it good or bad?
One of these balloons has a good attitude and one of them has a bad attitude. Can you tell which is which? One of them if very uplifting and the other one is always down, down, down. Let’s see which is which!
(Let go of the balloons. You may want to make sure you hold on to the end of the string so the helium doesn’t fly away. One balloon should now float up and the other one will sink down.)
Which one do you think has the uplifting and positive attitude? That’s right! This one that is floating. Which one do you think has the bad attitude and is always down? That’s right, this sad one hanging here.
Which balloon are you like? The one with a good attitude or a bad attitude?
Incoming search terms:
- bible lessons on attitude
- Adult Bible Lessons on Attitude
- attitude bible lesson
- bible lesson on attitude
- freebiblelessons net/bible attitude
- Bible study teaching on the topic attitude
- bible stories about great attitudes in your walk for jesus
- sunday school lesson about complaining for adults
- biblical lessons on attitude for kids
- object lesson for kids on jonah complaining