A Joyful Noise
- Kazoo or recorder
(Start the lesson by playing the instrument loudly and not very well).
Do you guys like my song?
No? You mean it’s not the best music that you have ever heard in your life?
Well it’s not the best music that I’ve ever heard either. I think the kazoo is sort of an obnoxious instrument to listen to. But even though you didn’t like my song very much, I know that God liked it and that is because I was playing that song on my kazoo to praise Him.
Do you think that God would rather listen to a beautifully written country western song about a dog and a car and a cowboy hat or a song that is out of tune but is sung by someone that is praising Him? (Allow answers).
Well God’s word says in Psalm 98:4 “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.” Did you notice that verse says to make a joyful “noise” to The Lord? We don’t have to have the most beautiful voice in the world to be able to praise Him and we don’t have to be the best musician to praise him either. God looks at our hearts and He wants us to praise him and be joyful when we do it.
Incoming search terms:
- make a joyful noise sunday school lesson
- make a joyful noise unto the lord sunday school lesson
- sunday school lesson make a joyful noise
- sChildren Bible lessons on Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord
- make a joyful noise object lesson
- make a joyful noise children\s sermons
- make a joyful noise unto the lord childrens lesson
- children bible lesson on making a joyful noise
- make joyful noise sunday school lesson
- make noise for Jesus lesson