James 1:17; Malachi 3:6; Hebrews 1:12
- Colorful fall leaves. (If you don’t have any you can cut them out of colored construction paper or buy them at most craft stores.)
(Show a variety of fall leaves).
During autumn all the leaves on the trees start to change colors. Red. Orange. Yellow. Brown. Do you know what they do after they change color? They fall down to the ground. That’s why we call it the Fall. Then we rake the leaves and we can jump and play in them.
Did you know that God is NOT like these leaves? In Hebrews 13:8 we read that Jesus is the same yesterday as He is today! And that He will be the same tomorrow too! That means we can trust, rely and depend on Him!
These leaves grow and are blown by the wind and they eventually change colors, die and fall to the ground. But Jesus will never change like that. Sometimes people change that way, but not God.
God is faithful and trustworthy. We can always rely on Him to do what He says and to keep His promises. His word is always true!
So when we drive around and see the beautiful fall leaves we should remember that even though they may change our God will never change! He will always be there for us to love us and to protects us.
Incoming search terms:
- god never changes craft
- Hebrew 13:8 kids lesson
- God Never Changes for Kids
- god doesnt change object lesson
- jesus never changes lesson for kids
- hebrews 13:8 lesson plan
- hebrews 13:8 lesson for preschool
- god never changes preschool lesson
- god never changes object lesson
- god never changes activity sunday school