Love One Another
1 John 4:11
Galatians 5:22-23; John 13:34; 1 John 4:20; 1 John 4:7-8; 1 Peter 4:8; Romans 12:10
- Strawberry. Feel free to bring plenty to pass out.
In Galatians 5:22-23 we learn about the Fruit of the Spirit. These are things that we should producing when we are living a life following Christ. The first one is talks about is the fruit of Love.
Do you know what love is? Love is when we care for someone more than we care about our own life. In 1 John 4:11 is says that God wants us to love one another because He loves us so much.
(Show everyone the strawberries.)
These are delicious strawberries and today they are going to represent the fruit of love. On Valentine’s Day people will often give someone they love a box of chocolate covered strawberries. Have you ever had a chocolate covered strawberry before? They are delicious!
(Hold up the strawberry so it looks like a heart.)
If you look at a strawberry it kind of looks like a heart we will often tell people that we love them “with all our heart.” God wants us to love Him with all of our heart! He also wants us to love others the same way.
(Take a bite of the strawberry.)
Strawberries are so sweet and delicious. God’s love is sweet, and he wants us to be sweet and loving to those that are around us as well.
God has loved us so much and He wants us to love those around us in return. In 1 John 4:7-8 it says that if we say that we love God but don’t love others then we really aren’t loving God at all. He wants us to love one another.
Incoming search terms:
- Object Lesson on Loving Others
- Bible Object Lesson on Love
- object lessons on love one another
- object lessons on loving one another
- object lesson on love one another
- Object Lesson on Loving One another
- Sunday School Lesson Love One Another
- OBJECT LESSON ON LIVING IN UNITY AND LOVE WITH OTHERS FOR KIDS
- love one another teaching toddlers
- object lessons for kids on love