All Things Are Possible
Luke 18:27; Luke 1:37; Jeremiah 32:27; Mark 10:27; Philippians 4:13
- Rubik’s Cube or similar puzzle
This object lessons uses a very common 3×3 puzzle cube often known as a Rubik’s Cube. The easiest way to do this object lesson is just to show the puzzle and demonstrate how difficult it is. However, if you have time and determination you can actually learn how to solve the Rubik’s Cube and finish the object lesson with that.
(Show the Rubik’s Cube.)
Have you ever seen one of these before? It’s called a Rubik’s Cube! It’s basically a puzzle where you try to rotate the pieces so that you end up with each side having only one color on it. It is very difficult to do and many people used to think that it was impossible to solve.
(Demonstrate trying to solve it.)
It seems like the more you twist and turn the pieces the more messed up it gets. You might get ones side fixed, but when you try to solve the next side everything gets messed up again.
In life we often face difficult situations that seem like they are impossible. It can seem like the more we try to fix things and make them better the more messed up it gets. It can be very frustrating and at times we just feel like giving up!
The Bible says in Matthew 19:26 that with God ALL things are possible! It also says in Philippians 4:13 that we can do ALL things with Christ’s help. So we may face all kinds of difficulties and problems, but instead of just trying to fix them ourselves we should pray and ask God for help.
God can and will help us in those situation and He can take even the most impossible situation and work it out.
(If you have a good story about a situation in your life that seemed impossible and God worked it out, here would be a good spot to tell it.)
Incoming search terms:
- bible lesson on god doing impossible
- Rubiks cube childrens sermons
- with god all things are possible children\s sermon
- with god all things are possible activities for younger students
- skit for little kids saying nothing is impossible with God
- object lesson philippians 4 13
- object lesson about the impossible
- mission pobbible bible lessons kids
- kids lesson on nothing is impossible
- childrens sermons object lessons on philippines 4 : 13