You Reap What You Sow
Job 4:8; Matthew 7:12; Proverbs 22:8; Mark 4:24
- Variety of seeds
Have any of you ever planted a garden before? What did you plant? (Wait for responses.)
(Hold up the seeds.)
I have all kinds of seeds here. If I want to get some delicious apples can I plant these seeds? (Hold up the wrong kind of seed.) No, that would never work! Or how about if I wanted to grow a watermelon, could I plant these? (Hold up the wrong one again.)
Why wouldn’t that work? (Wait for responses.) That’s right, because I am planting the wrong seeds. If I want to grow tomatoes I need to plant tomato seeds, and if I want to grow watermelons I need to plant watermelon seeds.
Do you want good things to happen in your life or do you want bad things to happen? (Wait for a response.) Good things! But if we plant unkind words, rudeness, and hatred do you thing we will be able to reap good things? No!
The Bible says in Galatians 6:7-9 that we will reap what we sow. So if we plant good things then that is what we will reap. But if we plant bad things then that is what we will reap. What things are you planting in your life? Those are the things that you will reap. I hope that you all reap many good things in your life because you choose to plant the right things.
Incoming search terms:
- sow what kjv kids bible lesson
- adult bible lesson on sowing and reaping
- stories about do unto others
- children\s object lesson reap what you sow
- do unto others preschool activities
- do unto others small group games
- free childrens bible lessons on matthew 7:12
- reap what you sow activities
- children\s bible story do unto others
- sowing and reaping activities