We Need Each Other
Proverbs 27:17; 1 Corinthians 12:20-25; Philippians 2:1-2;
- Toothpicks or Popsicle sticks if you want to let people taste the honey
(Hold up the jar of honey.)
Does anyone know what this is? Would anyone like to have a taste? (Offer small samples of the honey.)
Did you know that bees have to visit over 2 million flowers in order to make one pound of honey?
Honey that is stored in an airtight container will never go bad! Did you know that they found honey in sealed containers in King Tut’s tomb and it was still edible even though it was over 2,000 years old?
Bees have to fly about 55,000 miles in order to make one pound of honey.
But most important is that it takes about 560 bees to make 1 pound of honey. How do you think it would work if one bee decided to fly off on his own and make honey all by himself? Do you think that would be a good idea? Of course not! He would only ever be able to produce a few drops on his own.
In Ecclesiastes 4:9 it says that two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one. That means that we are more effective when we work together as a team. The Body of Christ is supposed to be like a beehive or a team. We are all supposed to work together to accomplish the Great Commission of spreading the Good News about Jesus.
Incoming search terms:
- teamwork object lesson
- Bible Lessons On Teamwork
- object lesson teamwork
- kids bible lesson on teamwork
- we need each other sermon illustration
- easy bible lessons for kids on teamwork
- object lesson on team work
- bible verses about needing each other
- we need each other a verse in the bible
- object lesson on teamwork