Matthew 28:19-20; 1 Corinthians 9:22; Acts 1:8
- Bell. You can use a large bell or Christmas decoration bells. If you want you can get small Christmas bells and tie them to a piece of ribbon to give out to everyone.
(Shake the bell loudly.)
Don’t you love the sound of a jingling bell? Often times near Christmas we will sing the carol:
Jingle all the way!
The sound of jingling bells is a joyful sound and not a sad sound. It is a sound that reminds us that the celebration of Jesus’ birth is near.
What do you think would happen if I took the little metal ball out from the inside of the bell? Or if I hold the bell tightly in my hand? (Hold the bell tightly so that the sound is muffled.)
Does that sound very joyful? No!
We are a lot like this little bell. Jesus wants us to ring out for Him! He wants us to tell the world the Good News about Christmas. The news that the Savior was born in a manger and He came to give us eternal life.
Jesus does not wants us to muffle our bell. (Muffle the sound again.) He wants us to ring loudly from the joy that is inside of us. Just like the bell rings loudly because of what is inside it.
Let us ring loudly for Jesus and tell everyone the Good News about Christmas.
Incoming search terms:
- Free Bible Object Lessons About Christmas Bells
- bilble lesson on christmas bell
- Christmas Object Lessons for Kids Church
- Christmas Bells Object Lesson
- christmas object lessons for kids
- free object lessons for christmas
- christmas object lessons using bells
- jingle bell christmas lesson
- reglious lesson on christmas bells
- bible lesson for children on witnessing